NOT ONLY WILL YOU LOOK GREAT, BUT YOU WILL ALSO FEEL AMAZING IN YOUR SKIN
About matcha tea...
- it has a natural diuretic effect and aids detoxification
- it can speed up your metabolism from 10% to up to 40%, thus promoting natural weight loss
- speeds up the fat burning process by up to 25% if consumed right before a workout
- it is wonderfully alkalizing and hence does not cause heartburn unlike coffee or other green teas
- contains incredible amounts of antioxidants, that help you stay healthy and focused
- contains easily digestible fiber, thus contributing to stable blood sugar levels and proper digestion
- reduces hunger
- thanks to the presence of L-theanine, it helps alleviate stress and has a calming effect
- improves stamina and performance
- 100% natural, with no negative side effects whatsoever
NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS
Extreme diets are bound to wreak havoc on our bodies. That's a fact. But there is hope! Matcha can help you stabilize your metabolism as well as create and maintain a healthy balance.
It is not about the calories, but the quality of the food that you eat. It's not worth following a super strict diet that is simply not sustainable in the long run. Focus on eating in a way that supports your health and feels right for YOUR body instead.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO DRINK MATCHA?
There are so many ways to consume matcha powder. Drink it as pure tea, make yourself a creamy, heavenly matcha latte with coconut milk, or jazz up your morning smoothie with it.
Start incorporating matcha tea into your daily routine and set off on a journey towards true health and wellness!
Matcha orange juice
Matcha chai latte - spicy deliciousness
Matcha lemonade with ginger and mint
M Matcha ice cubes
M Matcha Dalgona - 2 (simple) ways
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Finding it hard to concentrate? Matcha is the solution!
Matcha or coffee? Which one is better for you?
Matcha and yoga for harmony
Here's what happens to your body when you start drinking matcha tea